I am a problem solver by trade and an innovator at heart who uses my passion for others to drive better outcomes for my stakeholders. I accomplish this through my background in education, focus on efficiency, and competitive drive.
- Westminster, Colorado, United States
- Improved information content by a factor of ten thousand, bringing a niche imaging product into market relevance
- Developed the company-standard for preprocessing raw data for the test development team, resulting in a 50% reduction in errors
- Worked closely with senior leaders to drive performance and optimization efforts including HPC optimization and those listed below
- Lead a major automation initiative that resulted in significant person-hour reductions incorporating input from cross functional teams including DBAs, Scientists, and Technicians
- Completed stretch assignments to build data visualizations in Tableau and PowerBI as a job aide for Lab Technicians to reduce test turnaround time (20% productivity gain)
- Highlighted the importance of data visualization, clear communication, and integrity by incorporating cutting edge research into lectures
- Reinforced the above fundamentals though weekly discussions of novel discoveries in physics, engineering, and technology
- Mentored future scientists as one of the faculty advisors for Wolfs-to-Rams, a student scholarship program
- PHYS 211: Introductory Physics I (5 credit course & lab)
- PHYS 212: Introductory Physics II (5 credit course & lab)
- Classically resolved the electron self-energy paradox (most infamous paradox in classical physics)
- Created a minimum viable software solution for scheduling, assigning, and tracking tens of thousands of land titles totaling over $10MM across five states
- Lead team of 30 people in title verification
- Dissertation: Classical Renormalization of the Point Charge
- Shows quantum-like phenomena from the classical scale that also agree with experiment.
- Develped first classical theorem that can successfully account for pair annihilation (electron+positron='BOOM'), as is commonly encountered with PET imaging.
- Contributing member for the development of the new hybrid introductory physics courses, PHYS 209 and PHYS 210. As a contributing member: develop the course materials (e.g., notes, quizzes, tests), lectured the first courses, and ran the recitation sessions. I also assisted with the undergraduate optics lab and the graduate level classical mechanics course.
- Thesis: A Classical Rendition of the Polarizable Vacuum
- Thesis used to resolve electron self-energy paradox
- Performed research on characterization of metal alloy elastic properties, dark matter via statistical analysis of Type Ia supernova data, and developed non-incendiary tracers for the US Army. The tracers are now commercially available at Cabela's and online as 'Glow Ammo' and involved building a 'dark tunnel' to test the munitions, operating heavy machinery, welding, electrical, and munitions manufacturing.
- Fluency: Native speaker
- Cajun French
- Fluency: Native speaker
- Data Analysis
- Level: MasterKeywords:
- Level: IntermediateKeywords:
- Frontend Engineering
- Level: BeginnerKeywords:
- Nature, Health and Fitness